When an organisation lives its values, it generates a snowball effect; employees become powerful advocates of the organisation’s brand and products, resulting in increased customer loyalty, increased profitability and the attraction and retention of top talent.
I’m skilled at developing engaging internal communications which:
- Keep expected operating styles and standards ‘front and centre’;
- Help employees become effective brand advocates;
- Convey the personal development, career growth and financial rewards on offer; and
- Energise employees on the positive impacts they can have on the communities in which they operate.
I’m also highly experienced in developing employee engagement surveys and effective communications strategies to support change management initiatives.
Employees should be the mainstay of an organisation’s fan base. If you’d like help converting your employees into brand champions, contact me to arrange a meeting.
(1) Aon Hewitt: 2014 Trends in Global Employee Engagement
(2) Harter, J. K., Schmidt, F. L., Kilham, E.A., Asplund, J.W. (2006): Q12 Meta-Analysis,The Gallup Organisation